Monday, October 17, 2011

Damn

Well, as anyone and everyone might've guessed...I've had no time to update the blog...mostly due to to my procrastination.

Never do today what you can do more than a year later right? :P

Rest assured that I have been writing quite actively.
Unfortunately, most of my recent (and by recent I mean dating to last year) writings have been quite personal, meant for individuals.
Nothing on general events as such...

An update though:
Earlier this year, I participated in a short story writing competition and won 2nd place.
The story is set to be published in the Vision, the school magazine.
Once out, I will definitely post it on the blog irrespective of the circumstances.

Will be posting weekly from now on.
Seriously.

And yes, Science in the 11th year?
Killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.