Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bangalore

The sound of firecrackers can be quite deafening :P

Yes folks, I'm in Bangalore at the moment. Getting here was an arduous feat in itself.
I had to bend over backwards to skip two papers.
Yes, SKIP. You read that right.

Now why would an 11th grader skip her papers?
Was she mad? Crazy? Inconsiderate of the risks involved?
The answer is yes - to the first two.
My wonderful south indian heritage makes weddings a top priority.
And all the uncles, aunties and etc. will unanimously agree on that point.
Hence it was decided that I would skip my chemistry and informatics papers in order to attend my uncle's wedding.
Not like that would affect my average.
Oh, no way.

So here I am, smack in the middle of Diwali - Festival of lights.
A wonderful wedding behind me. Complete with the customs and rituals - not to mention a few shenanigans along the way :D

The sky is alive with crackers, fireworks and thunderstorms.
No harm in nature celebrating the beautiful occasion with us :)
Seems like team India also brought it home for the festival.

See you on the other side,
There's a lot of food that needs 'hogging' :P

1 comment:

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.