Friday, June 26, 2009

Whoa !!

I just got a call from my best friend telling me that Michael Jackson died.... I took it as an absolute joke ....
Then she told me that the whole thing was playing on TV. I saw the whole thing on CNN... OMG! Was I ever shocked! This is such a huge blow to so many people ! Im watching so many of his fans on tv, I am so shocked..... he was so amazing , his songs have cherished my entire "childhood" , even now.... I AM JUST SOOO SHOCKED !

Here's a poem that just hit me :

The king of Pop
Who danced to each of his songs with a hop
put a certain groove
into his music, that made you move
His famous moonwalk and Thriller
And concerts that were a house-filler
He was amazing and will be missed
For all his songs that always had a twist...

2 comments:

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.